Trump sues Iowa newspaper and top pollster, Fox News reports

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President-elect Donald Trump has filed a lawsuit against the Des Moines Register and its top pollster over their poll earlier this year that showed him trailing in the state, Fox News said on Tuesday.

The lawsuit, which Fox said was filed Monday night, comes after Trump on Monday vowed to pursue more defamation claims against the media following a settlement with ABC News over the weekend. Trump ultimately won Iowa in the Nov. 5 election.

(Reporting by Susan Heavey; Editing by Doina Chiacu)

More From Author

Fed caution, inflation risks propel US Treasury yield forecasts higher again- Reuters poll

Air Canada eyes strong revenue growth by 2028, banks on robust leisure travel demand

Live Market Pulse

The charting technology is provided by TradingView. Learn how to use theTradingView Stock Screener.